Strategies for Workplace Inclusion: Four Important Workshop Sessions for Human Resource Professionals
(Complimentary Breakfast Served, Plus an Exhibit Area of Supportive Services)
Kristen Russell, OTR, ATP, RESNA Certified Assistive Technology Professional, Assistive Technology Specialist, Advancing Opportunities –Working with technology to create accommodations and help design inclusive hiring strategies and utilizing technology tools such as Alexa to ease the transition to an inclusive workplace environment.
Jennifer Veneziani, Program Planning and Development Specialist, NJ Division of Vocational Rehabilitation Services
– The benefits of working with Job Coaches and how they can help make a smooth transition into building an inclusive hiring program.
Deirdre Groenen, Esquire, Vice President of Human Resources and General Counsel at Innovative Benefit Planning, LLC – Updates to laws regarding ADA compliance, inclusive hiring practices and some discussion on the use of medical marijuana in the workplace.
Alma Scott-Buczak, Associate Vice President, Human Resources, Lafayette College Easton, Pa – Unconscious Bias, recognizing what they are and how they can affect the workplace environment.
(HRCI Credits Pending for this Workshop. Attendees will receive a Certificate of Completion)
Event Sponsors –
- The Camden County Workforce Development Board
- The Camden County Board of Freeholders
- Bancroft (Bancroft provides vital human & health-care programs with clinical excellence & compassion. Lifelong Learning. Individual Treatment Plan. Vital Human Healthcare)
- Tri State HRMA (Human Resource Management Association)