Recruitment Sourcing Specialist
“Come build a Career with our Growing, Fast-Paced, Customer-Focused Company
that fosters Training & Professional Development!”
Are you a Human Resources professional with a passion for marketing looking for a new challenge and an exciting opportunity to advance your knowledge, skills and career in a great working environment? Would you like to have a job that rewards performance and offers competitive compensation and benefits?
We are looking for a hardworking and enthusiastic Recruitment Sourcing Specialist to join our HR dream team and help us drive top talent to our company via modern & innovative recruitment sourcing & marketing strategies.
Recruits / Sources – Cultivates Candidate Talent Pools
• Proactively sources, recruits, engages and maintains a robust, diverse candidate pipeline.
• Partners with key stakeholders to determine sourcing strategies for priority/critical/difficult to fill positions.
• Tracks, analyzes, and reports candidate pipeline status, recruitment trends, and key performance indicators.
Markets/Promotes Comar Employer Brand
• Builds & communicates COMAR’s Employer Brand and Employee Value Proposition to attract & hire top talent.
• Promotes the Company’s employer brand online and offline.
• Networks through industry contacts, events/meetups, trade groups, social media, and local communities.
• Collaborates internally with Communications/Marketing and HR to prepare targeted marketing and media campaigns to generate a diverse candidate pipeline.
• Collaborates internally to promote Employee Referral Program.
• Creates materials to support employer brand, including graphics, images and written content.
Recommends & Optimizes Sourcing Technology
• Operates as a thought leader within Comar to leverage social media, multiple network sources, online tools, industry relationships, and community involvement to identify top talent
• Develops a best practice environment for conducting research and finding new sourcing methods to create innovative search strategies that yield a diverse candidate pipeline.
• Develops customized/robust/innovative candidate sourcing strategies based on research expertise, industry trends, competitive intelligence, institutional knowledge and experience to identify and attract top talent.
• Markets job ads through various communication and/or social media (job boards, social media groups, professional communities)
Executes Recruitment Events & Improvement Projects
• Plans, coordinates and executes recruitment efforts including information sessions, networking events, and job fairs. Plans, coordinates, and attends or leads virtual campus recruiting events – career fairs, student organization meetings, campus interviews, networking events.
• Leads projects to regularly improve recruiting, sourcing and marketing efforts that result in a top talent pipeline of candidates.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Communications, or Marketing.
• Sourcing expertise with 3+ years of relevant HR/ recruitment experience and a track record of success targeting prospective and active candidates for a range of positions including difficult to fill/key roles within an organization.
• Advanced sourcing capabilities (ex. Boolean search methods/ techniques); knowledge of sourcing strategies and practices; deep internet search, strong research, social media and candidate generation skills.
• A well networked individual who can reach candidates that are passive and has a model for how to target talent from various industries, on-line communities, and professional associations
• Expertise with Talent Acquisition systems (ATS and CRM).
• Strong track record with event planning abilities and project management.
• Expertise in Google Calendar and Drive, Gmail, Microsoft Office Suite.
• Experience with Messaging Tools, and scheduling with Teams, Zoom, Skype, etc.
• Experience working in a Medical Device Manufacturing and/or FDA Regulated industry.
• Experience using Ultimate software system (UltiPro) for recruitment.
• Employer Branding and marketing experience.
• Self-motivated with initiative to dive in, roll up sleeves and figure things out;
• A problem solver who has a track record of learning and experimenting with new things to find solutions?
DO YOU HAVE…?
• Excellent organization skills with the ability to produce high volume candidate pipelines under tight deadlines.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills – able to confidently and comfortably deliver presentations, speak in front of groups, make recommendations for improvement, and communicate with all levels in the organization.
• Background in cultivating strong business relationships and sharing ideas, knowledge and best practices with your team.
• A customer-service mindset, with an outgoing, approachable personality and experience working in a collaborative team environment.
• Working knowledge of employment and labor laws.
If the answer is YES, don’t delay Apply Today!